SikaTack® Go! is a cold-applied windshield adhesive with a safe drive away time of 1 hour3 with seatbelts. It is easy to apply and exhibits excellent properties such as suitability for black-primerless application, compatibility with glass mounted aerials, is non-conductive and offers quality combined with safety. SikaTack® Go! is designed for glass replacement of direct glazed passenger cars. SikaTack® Go! is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 / 14001 quality assurance system and the responsible care program.
- Optimized for installers working at warm and humid climatic conditions –
- Improved gunability – Black-primerless
- Short cut-off string
- Very good non-sag properties
- Easy and clean application – Sika® All-in-One Modulus
- Suitable for cars with integral antennas – Short Safe Drive-Away Time3 (according FMVSS 212/208 with double-side airbags, with seatbelts)
- No contact corrosion on aluminium
SikaTack® Go! has been specially designed for the Automotive Glass Replacement business. It is ideal for mobile and in-house installations in areas with warm and humid climatic conditions. This product is to be used by professional experienced fitters only. If this product is used for other applications than Automotive Glass Replacement, test with current substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.